To register as a member, take advantage of family discounts and use our facilities you must add a membership using Foireann. If you already have a Foireann account via Kiltha Og or Juvenile Camogie you do not need to create a new account. You can skip to the “Adding a membership” section.
Setting up a Foireann account
Register your details
If you have not signed up for an account already, please follow the steps below:
1. Navigate to the system – Foireann.ie and click on the register link.
2. Enter the relevant information into the required fields.
- Usernames must be unique, therefore please choose another username to create your account if you receive an ‘Invalid Username’ error message.
Verify your email address
3. Check your inbox and click on the link within the email.
- Please check spam or junk mail folders if the email does not appear within your inbox.
- We would recommend that you use an email address that is personal to you and not one associated with, for example, a job, a voluntary role or a school or college position.
Complete your profile
4. Enter the additional information into the mandatory fields.
Adding a club
1. On your profile page, under the Your Club(s) section select GAA as the association, Cork as the County Board and Dungourney GAA in the Club Search
2. You can also add Dungourney Camogie and Kiltha Og if you are involved with them aswell.
- Association: Camogie. County Board: Cork. Club Search: Dungourney Camogie Club.
- Association: GAA. County Board: Cork. Club Search: Kiltha og (independentTeam).
Adding a membership
Dungourney GAA is set up to allow easy online payments.
- Navigate to the Membership section. If Dungourney GAA is not listed please see the Adding a club section above.
2. Click on Dungourney GAA. You will be presented with a list of Membership options which you can pay for online using a credit or debit card.
3. Select the option you require and you will be registered as a member of our club. If you are unsure which option to choose or wish to discuss payment, you can contact our registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org